Terms & Conditions
For the guests renting a property:
1. French Maison Limited offers a holiday rental advertising service. The rental contract is between the property owner (or his/her agent) and the renter, and is subject to the property owner's specific terms and conditions. French Maison Ltd therefore has no responsibility under the said contract.
2. French Maison Ltd accepts advertisements provided by property owners in good faith and accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or misleading information provided by owners.
3. It is recommended that all guests take out holiday insurance to cover against potential cancellation, interruption of your stay, and any property damage liability during your stay at the property. This may be a condition of booking for certain owners. Many renters use the recommended company, Adar.
For the property owner's advertising on the French Maison website:
4. French Maison Ltd accepts advertisements provided by property owners in good faith and accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or misleading information provided by owners.
5. French Maison Ltd reserves the right to amend any advertisement to comply with the format of its website. To comply with Search Engine's specifications and ultimately help with search engine results, original content is required and as such French Maison Ltd reserves the right to re-word property descriptions to avoid duplication. Duplicated content is penalised by the search engines. Should the owner wish for different wording, please advise us and provide original copy.
6. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that it has the right to reproduce any photographs or digital images which it supplies to French Maison Ltd. The advertiser indemnifies French Maison Ltd in respect of any claims brought against French Maison Ltd in relation to the reproduction of the said photographs or digital images.
7. It is the responsibility of the property owner to update prices and dates. Alternatively, the owner may instruct French Maison Ltd to make the amendments. French Maison Ltd are happy to make changes to the advertisement at any time throughout its period of engagement, free of charge.
8. French Maison Ltd is not liable for any loss or damages sustained by a property owner or a hirer, howsoever incurred.
9. French Maison Ltd will use its best endeavours to ensure that its website is available at all times. However, some breaks in service are unavoidable and French Maison Ltd accepts no liability in respect of such breaks.
10. By using or continuing to use the services of French Maison Ltd, advertisers and hirers agree to these terms and conditions.