A truly unique fairytale castle, set in a beautiful Provencal landscape.
Weekly price guide: £24716-£27462
Property Ref: CHA2446
This is a truly unique fairytale castle, set in a beautiful Provencal landscape that creates a magical atmosphere. Located in a charming town, voted "the most charming in Provence", you will enjoy the unspoiled countryside just as much as the glamorous lifestyle of the Cote d'Azur. The chateau is a haven of luxury lying in the middle of a vineyard with century old olive groves. Inside, the original period features have been combined with 21st century technology to create a very special venue for your luxury holiday in Provence or even your destination wedding. Services Included - Concierge/Secretary: A personal assistant will take care of all your needs such as booking tables, sending faxes, organizing trips etc. - Housekeeping Service: Housekeepers will take care of cleaning, washing, ironing and preparation of your room each day. - Cooking/Serving: A housekeeper will serve you breakfast, light lunch and dinner according to your requirements. - Chauffeur Service: You will have a driver at your disposal. Ideal for celebrations / Party house. Stag/hen parties allowed. Conference facilities.
|Bedrooms:||The interior has just been renovated to the highest standards of luxury. Features include Versailles style marble floors, Napoleon III crystal chandeliers and extremely stylish wall decorations.
There are 16 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Almost all the bedrooms have a fireplace and are minimum of 30sqm.
|Bathrooms:||Some of the bathrooms are located in the charming round towers.|
|Kitchen:||A fully equipped catering kitchen.|
|Living Rooms:||2 red salons.|
|Other Rooms:||An Orangerie, the ballroom (which is connected through large doors to the courtyard and can be used as a huge entertainment space).|
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.|
|Outside:||The courtyard and a chapel.
Set in the middle of 200 hectares of vineyards, forest and hills, the castle is located in stunning, unspoiled surroundings. The private park includes tennis court, 30x10m swimming pool and helipad.
|Additional notes (if any):||The staff are always on site (but very discreet) to attend to your needs.
- Concierge/Secretary: A personal assistant will take care of all your needs such as booking tables, sending faxes, organizing trips etc.
- Housekeeping Service: Housekeepers will take care of cleaning, washing, ironing and preparation of your room each day.
- Cooking/Serving: A housekeeper will serve you breakfast, light lunch and dinner according to your requirements.
- Chauffeur Service: You will have a driver at your disposal.
- Chateaux Services: The staff will also take care of the everyday routines at the castle, such as: carrying suitcases or other things, walking your dogs, opening doors for you, lighting the fireplaces, daily cleaning, preparing cushions and parasols for poolside garden furniture, etc.
- Additional services on request: Contact us to arrange: cooking/chef, hairdresser, nail/skin treatments, massage, babysitter, personal tennis trainer, caretaker/guide for tour trips for you and your guests or children.
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit € 5.000. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
Energy costs included in the rental price.
Pets will be accepted under certain conditions.
Changeover day any day of the week
End of stay cleaning included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
No smoking in the property.
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
Many thanks for a tremendous stay at the Chateau!
Posted by Gunner A on 08/12/2011
Many thanks for a tremendous stay at the Chateau! My family was thrilled with your magnificent home and the beautiful surroundings. We were also immensely impressed with the extremely friendly and efficient staff of Justin, Julian, Gerta (sp?), Lavinia and Nina. They were superb. And, of course, you as a very welcoming and charming hostess made a great impression. Can / could you export the wine to the UK? It will never taste as good as beneath the plane trees watching the sun set, but a little slice of Provence in the English countryside is still nice. Best of luck with the rest of the summer! Kind regards,