17th century stone Presbytery sitting just above the Dordogne river.
Weekly price guide: £4151-£6280
Property Ref: LEP2642
This is a holiday rental that oozes sophisticated luxury, from the silver dining cutlery to the un-chlorinated salt water pool, yet maintains a quaint rustic charm that is in line with that of the entire Dordogne region.
The subtle mix of medieval and oriental inspired soft furnishings and exposed original oak beams and stonework give the interior a unique, yet homely feel that instantly puts visitors at ease. The grand stone fireplace only adds to this affect, as the centre piece of a large modern dining room. All spacious bedrooms are complete with flawless en-suite bathroom facilities.
In the courtyard of the villa there is a private, detached 17th Century chapel (70m2) which is now used as a non-religious multifunctional space. It is heated/air-conditioned with a Bose music system, allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition, whether performing ceremonies, dining or partying.
|Bedrooms:||The villa can accommodate 8 people. Four bedrooms have been furnished with the utmost taste to create a feeling of well-being and peace.
One of which is a suite with hints of past feuds and two others under timber beams possess charm and tranquility.
The subtle combination of medieval furniture and soft furnishings inspired by the Orient make for a unique and warm atmosphere.
The bedrooms in the Villa:
Bedroom La Boétie
- Air conditioned with two large beds (1,40mx1,90m) which comfortably sleep two adults.
- The bathroom offers a bath and separate shower.
- Is air conditioned and has a King bed (1,80mx1,90m) and a bathroom with a large shower.
- Enjoys a King bed (1,80mx1,90m) in this air-conditioned room, its bathroom is equipped with a multi jet shower.
The Fénelon Suite
- This air-conditioned room has an Imperial bed (2,00mx2,00m), separate lounge with TV.
- Bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle.
- Four ring induction hob
- Traditional oven, microwave
- Dishwasher and large fridge freezer
- Cutlery and crockery are of silver and porcelain respectively
- Beautiful glasses completes the service to allow guests to entertain in elegant style.
- Summer Kitchen: This principal kitchen is professionally equipped throughout. It has a professional range with four gas jets, oven and accessories.
- The kitchen also includes two induction hobs, microwave, two fridges, an ice cube machine and a dishwasher. The dinner service has been specifically chosen with outdoor eating and the proximity of the pool in mind.
|Living Rooms:||- The Lounge
- Dining Room is embellished with a grand stone fireplace leads to the lounge with a working open fireplace.
- TV: Satellite TV enables guests to view all French channels and some international ones.
- The main lounge is equipped with a 42” plasma screen. The lounge adjoining the Fénelon suite has its own TV as do the Montaigne and La Boétie bedrooms.
- Hifi/DVD: The main lounge is equipped with a home cinema (42” plasma screen and DVD). The chapel has a Bose music system allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high with excellent acoustics .
- FREE WiFi Access: High Speed Internet access is offered to guests on the computer provided. Guests with laptops can access their mail and the web via the wireless connection.
- Telephone: Guests are able to receive and make local and national calls. Mobile phone reception is good for both GSM and GPRS systems.
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included.|
The small terrace is perfect for breakfast in the morning sun.
The pretty paved courtyard, adorned with a fountain provides access to the swimming pool and chapel.
In the courtyard of the villa there is a private, detached 17th Century chapel (70m2) which is now used as a non-religious multifunctional space. It is heated/air-conditioned with a Bose music system, allowing guests to enjoy their choice of music in high definition with excellent acoustics. Ideal for a blessing, exquisite dining room, private concert and dancing etc. Capacity : Approximately x40 seated or x60 standing guests.
- A charcoal BBQ and electric plancha are available.
- Utility Room
- Utility Room: comprising of a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Visit the living quarters of this luxury Villa in the Dordogne
- The private enclosed grounds of the Villa
- The Swimming Pool – Garden
- The garden and swimming pool terrace offer exceptional views over the valley and Le Château de Fénelon. Summer evenings, dining poolside under the covered area is an unforgettable experience.
- The 50m2 heated swimming pool (5m x 10m) is secured with railings, two gates and has an electric slatted pool cover.
- The salt water is treated without the addition of chlorine.
- The pool is heated from May to September.
|Additional notes (if any):||If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We can usually put you in touch with the right people to arrange any of the following:
- Daily breakfast: This is a weekly option with the exception of Sunday, for a minimum of 4 persons, Not available on individual days.
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact us to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
Enjoy gourmet dining experiences with our new Chef Service!
We’re now offering our customers the chance to enjoy some unforgettable eats with our new Chef Service! Choose from booking a single sumptuous meal with a private chef for that special occasion, or hire a chef to cook your meals for all or part of your holiday - it’s as flexible as it is delicious.
A) Single Meal Service: A chef will travel to this villa and whip up a fantastic meal for you and your guests. The chef will arrive with all the necessary ingredients as well as the talent to turn them into something unforgettable. They’ll serve the meal and clear up afterwards - an easy and entertaining way to enjoy a top quality meal in your very own villa!
B) Full Chef Service: If you really want to kick back and relax, we can arrange for a chef to cater for the duration of your holiday (or part of it). With a range of options from simple family catering to full-on haute cuisine, we can organise a meal plan and a price to suit your needs. So why worry about self-catering when you can have everything taken care of?
Of course, before booking this service, we suggest you contact the property owner as they might already offer a similar cook or chef service in-house.
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit 1500€
Energy costs included.
End of stay cleaning included.
The pool is only heated between mid May - mid September