Stunning C17th mansion with a past that is rich in history.
Weekly price guide: £7440-£7440
Property Ref: CHA2455
The stunning seventeenth century mansion with a past that is rich in history. It was originally the residence of the Duke of Noailles, Marshal of France under the reign of Louis XIV, the Sun King. The property was built in 1679 by the famous architect Mansart, who was responsible for the design of the Château de Versailles and for the reconstruction of the Château Vieux, the royal residence of Saint Germain en Laye. In an estate combing modern elegance and traditional décor, you’ll find yourself plunged into the world of the French aristocracy in the time of absolute monarchy. The present building is what remains of the palace after the ravages of the French Revolution. Boasting 7 bedrooms split over four floors, up to 11 people can stay in this exceptional mansion, situated in the heart of Saint Germain en Laye. As standard in our mansion you will find complementary services. The owners will take care of the cleaning, the bed linen and household linen, towels, not to mention a concierge service which is at your disposal throughout your stay.
|Bedrooms:||On the three further floors, you will find:
- A bathroom with a bathtub and a separate WC on each floor
- A bedroom with a king size bed and large dressing room
- Three bedrooms with double beds (one with 2 singles that can be put together)
- 2 bedrooms with single beds (one of which is a sofa bed)
|Kitchen:||A fully equipped kitchen (table, chairs, oven, microwave, gas cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and all necessary kitchen utensils).|
|Living Rooms:|| - A large lounge opening onto the garden, with piano and fireplace
- A relaxation area with table-football
- A beautiful dining room
- An office with a single bed
- A lounge with a TV
|Other Rooms:||- A laundry room equipped with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.|
|Outside:||On the ground floor, the rooms open onto a large tree-lined garden, an exceptional asset in the heart of Saint Germain en Laye and especially so close to Paris. As well as being nice to look at, the garden is also very well equipped. It contains high-quality garden furniture (1 wrought iron table and 10 chairs, as well as one table and 3 chairs in teak), a ping pong table, chaises longues, and football nets for young and old alike. The garden is very large and offers a welcome retreat from the hectic bustle of life in this little historic town and from the buzz of Paris.|
|Additional notes (if any):||Extras
- Bike, scooter and vehicle hire for your holidays
- Reservations for your sightseeing and cultural visits
- Chef on demand or delivery by order
- Reservations for your leisure and sports activities
- Minibar system integrated into the property
- Airport transfers / Train station transfers possible upon request
- Purchase of regional products and fresh produce.
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit - Please enquire.
Linen & towels included.
Energy costs included.
Other Ts and Cs - Our prices include all taxes except tourist tax. - Prices do not include optional services such as minibar, equipment hire, complementary service charges, deliveries, cleaning during your stay, deposit, fee for pets, beds and high chairs subject to availability, sports costs.
Pets are allowed.