Magnificent Normandy chateau, one of the most beautiful properties in the region.
Weekly price guide: £10201-£10201
Property Ref: CHA2454
Welcome to one of the most beautiful properties in the region, a magnificent Normandy chateau set in a French-style park boasting luxury facilities. The property is fully equipped and can accommodate up to 23 people. When you rent the property you’ll receive hotel-standard services: we provide sheets, towels, household linen, Algotherm cosmetic products, we take care of the household cleaning and laundry. A concierge service can be provided at any time to make your stay more enjoyable. The on-site pool and gym are equipped to help you keep on top of your fitness, with a sauna waiting when you finish! This property is available for weddings. Decorated in a sober and contemporary style, the chateau takes you right to the heart of aristocratic French chic. The luxury facilities are not limited to the elegance of the property itself: the chateau is fully equipped. Indulge in the epitome of French chic, and enjoy your stay!
|Bedrooms:||On the first floor you will find:
- One bedroom with a bed measuring 200x200, table and chairs, balcony and bathroom with shower, bathtub and WC
- One bedroom with a bed measuring 180x200, 2 cots for babies, shower and washbasin
- One bedroom with a bed measuring 180x200 and a bathroom with a shower
- One bedroom with a bed measuring 180x200
- A bathroom with a separate WC
Then on the second floor:
- A bedroom with a bed measuring 200x200, table and chairs, balcony and bathroom with shower, bathtub and WC
- A bedroom with a bed measuring 180x200, shower and washbasin
- A bedroom with a bed measuring 180x200
- A bedroom with 3 beds measuring 90x200
- One shared bathroom connected to the last 2 bedrooms
|Kitchen:||One kitchen and a back kitchen.
In the kitchen you’ll find:
- Oven and hotplates
- Fridge freezer
- Nespresso machine, Italian coffee machine and an espresso machine
- Ventilation hood
In the laundry room:
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
|Living Rooms:||With a surface area of approximately 600 m², the chateau boasts 14 main rooms spread over three floors, including 2 dining rooms, 3 lounges, one office and 8 bedrooms. On the ground floor you will find:
- Two large lounges
- Two dining rooms
A TV room.
In terms of leisure equipment:
- Televisions with Hi-fi system and stereo
- Wi-Fi and telephone service in the whole property
- Fitness room
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included.|
|Outside:||Set in an extensive site, the chateau’s estate will satisfy all of your desires. Between strolls in the French-style gardens or in the wide open green spaces or to opt for moments of relaxation by the pool on the terraces overlooking the estate, the choice is all yours. Besides its prestige, the estate also offers luxury amenities:
- A large swimming pool with deckchairs
- A maisonette with steam room and Jacuzzi
- A tennis court
- High quality teak furniture
|Additional notes (if any):||Extras:
- Bike, scooter and vehicle hire for your holidays
- Reservations for your sightseeing and cultural visits
- Chef on demand or delivery by order
- Reservations for your leisure and sports activities
- Minibar system integrated into the property
- Airport transfers / Train station transfers possible upon request
- Purchase of regional products and fresh produce
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit - Please enquire
Energy costs included.
Other Ts and Cs Our prices include all taxes except tourist tax.
Other 2 Prices do not include optional services such as minibar, equipment hire, complementary service charges, deliveries, cleaning during your stay, deposit, fee for pets, beds and high chairs subject to availability, sports costs.
The best wedding!!
Posted by anonymous on 25/11/2014
The chateau definitely looks beautiful in the photos, but it will blow you away in person!
We rented the chateau for our wedding...we had 25 of our closest family and friends stay at the chateau for 4 days. We had a BBQ by the pool one night and just got to relax. It was absolutely incredible! Everything from the large rooms, updated bathrooms, gardens and of course Elena was just perfect. Elena was very helpful and attentive, especially on the wedding day when we had vendors coming in and out with questions. It was a magnificent setting for our intimate wedding and can't wait to go back one day.
Cannot wait to go back!
Posted by anonymous on 25/11/2014
The most picture perfect Chateau everything you could possibly want for a vacation stay. The rooms where large and the bathrooms are newly renovated every room has a magnificent view of the gardens and surrounding hills.
Elena our Host was the cherry on top more then helpful with everything she was also a fantastic cook sharing some of her recipes with us. We spent our days in the Pool and Sauna playing Tennis and Croquette, wondering through the gardens and visiting nearby towns of Rouen and Dieppe It was like being in a French dream which I did not want to wake up from. Worst part was leaving....Cannot wait to go back!