Very spacious 19th century Chateau and Lodge.
Weekly price guide: £7910-£9349
Property Ref: CHA2432
The very spacious 19th century Chateau and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with private pool, tennis court, forest and lake offers a unique setting for a family get together, reunion or celebration. The Chateau provides all the features of an elegant bourgeois abode, large fire places, elegant salons, wood panelled dining room. The Lodge provides additional accommodation in close proximity. Both buildings while full of character and original features also provide the luxury of modern living. The Chateau allows for a large group to get together with plenty of space for everyone both inside and out, making it an ideal location for spending time with family and friends, with plenty to do on site or nearby for everyone. The chateau and its estate is a magnificent venue for weddings and other events.
First Floor (5 double bed rooms)
- 1. Italian Room with Double bed
- 2. Rose room with Double bed These share a bathroom
- 3. Sultan Room with Double bed and shower room
- 4. Indian Room with small size double bed and shower room
- 5. Oak Room with Twin beds and Bathroom
Second Floor (Comprises of 4 bed rooms and a salon)
- 1. Chapel Room with Double bed and bathroom
- 2. Grey room with twin beds
- 3. Breton room with Double bed
- 4. White Room with twin beds
- 5. Salon TV with 2 sofa beds
- Plus communal bath room and communal shower room
- A second country kitchen and dining area are located on the lower ground floor
- A fully equipped kitchen, salon and large dining room which leads onto a walled garden and BBQ area.
- 1.The Lilac room with a double bed , single bed and shower room
- 2. The Pheasant room with a double bed and shower room
- 3.The Cavaliers room with a double bed, 2 single beds, sofa bed
- 4.The Magnolia room with a Double bed, single bed and bathroom
- 5.The Chestnut room with a double bed
- 6.The Mariners room with a double bed and single bed. The Chestnut and Mariners room share a shower room.
|Outside:||The Chateau and Lodge are surrounded by large gardens where you find an all weather tennis court and 15m swimming pool. The pool has a cover so can be used from April to the end of September: The estate also boasts a private forest with trails and lake.|
|Additional notes (if any):||Catering & Services
Included in the price of the Chateau is a live in house keeper to help clear after breakfast and keep the Chateau tidy and help you find your way around the property! The house keeper is also on hand to give extra help in the evenings. The Chateau is offered on a self catering basis but by prior arrangement elegant dinners or simple buffet and BBQ's can be organised.
The chateau and its estate is a magnificent venue for weddings and other events. The Chateau, with its neogothic architecture set in its park and gardens, provides a unique setting for any special celebration.
The oak panelled dining room with its adjoining salon is ideal for candlelit dinners (capacity 40).
Weddings and Reception
The Chateau can easily cater for events with up to 100 guests, with buffet dinners and cocktails being served in the chateau. If you have more than 100 guests, we offer seated dining in our marquee that will be erected in the chateau grounds.
Every event is unique and we are able to adapt to your wishes and budget. The chateau offers a range of possibilities from renting the Chateau and grounds or organising the complete reception. We can work in collaboration with a very competent local caterer who likes to use local fresh products. However, the caterer is not imposed and you are welcome to use your chosen caterer.
Terms & Conditions
Energy costs included
Heating costs included
End of stay cleaning included
Pets - The property is ideal for dogs, we are dog friendly but please make a request to bring a pet.
Smoking - Not allowed inside
The house keeper is on site to help: An English lady will check guests in and help with any queries or problems during the stay, for example booking restaurants, golf etc: The guardian lives at the entrance of the estate and is available to help with any technical problems.
The covered pool is closed at night and the guidelines for pool use must be respected- no food and drink at the pool, not too many people in the pool at any one time, no rough games.