Isolated and calm, the chateau offers 50km of uninterrupted views.
Weekly price guide: £3168-£3507
Property Ref: CHA2382
The family residence of an international artist, dating back to the C17/18th, the chateau sits on the edge of the Foret de Drouille. Isolated and calm, the chateau offers 50km of uninterrupted views to the volcanic range of the Puy de Dome, surrounded by lakes, forests and country lanes. The chateau has large rooms, high ceilings and fireplaces. Oak flooring and original cornicing can be seen throughout. The interior is designed to an exceptional standard with designer furniture throughout. Outside there are landscaped, orchard, herb, vegetable and rose gardens. There is also an outdoor dining area under the pergola with a marble table and stone barbeque. The heated swimming pool comes with pool house and is fenced with an electric safety cover.
|Bedrooms:||Five bedrooms in total all with views of the gardens; two large double rooms with ensuite bathrooms and a twin room. A family apartment with a double room, ensuite bathroom and a twin room.
- There are two more bedrooms a twin and a single available by agreement but access is by a very steep staircase and therefore not suitable for elderly or young.
|Kitchen:||- Kitchen: Large oak kitchen table, volvic stone floor, Godin kitchen range, fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, American fridge, cutlery. Leads onto terrace.|
|Living Rooms:||- Entrance Hall.
- Dinning room.
- Drawing room.
- Sitting room with piano, fireplaces, oak floors and cornices. WIFI, UK TV Channels.
|Other Rooms:||- Laundry room with miele washing and drying machines.
- Billiard table at guests disposal.
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.|
|Outside:||- 2 hectares of garden.
- Formal terrace with fountain and parterres. Formal herb garden. Rose garden and vegetable garden and young orchard. Tree park. Lawn.
- Outdoor trampoline.
- Immense Stone barbeque next to pergola with marble table for outdoor eating located conveniently close to the kitchen.
- Swimming pool 12x4.5m granite edged, sand filtered, heated, electric safety cover. Wooden recliners and cushions. Pool house with chairs and towels.
- The chateau is at the end of a private road and leads straight onto country lanes.
|Additional notes (if any):||Catering & Services
If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact us and we will be happy to help. We can usually help you arrange any of the following:
Maid service/extra cleaning
Local day-trips or tours
Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit €1500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
Energy costs included in the rental price in the summer. €500 per week from October to April.
Pets welcome on arrangment.
Changeover day any day of the week.
End of stay cleaning included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
No smoking in the property.
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.