Clifftop position with direct tunnel access to beach below.
Weekly price guide: £16263-£16263
Property Ref: VIL2370
Two stunning four-bedroom houses perch on a headland over the Gironde estuary. Among the untouched beauty of the surrounding oak and pine trees, a tunnel dives through the cliff to the beach below, while the infinity pool faces out over the the cliff across the estuary. Spend the morning browsing the local French markets for the seasonal delicacies, before enjoying lunch at the outside dining area by the pool, complete with fully-fitted kitchen and Weber gas barbecue. If you have energy to burn in the afternoon, why not play a little tennis, go for a kayak in the estuary or go cycling in the woods... At sunset, gather at the tip of the headland to enjoy an aperitif and watch the sun setting out to sea - and get ready to enjoy your home from home again the next day!
|Bedrooms:||The Main House
- Master bedroom: Super-king bed, balcony and triple aspect windows
- The Blue Room: Queen-size bed and double aspect windows
- The Twin Room: Twin beds
The Guest House
- Master bedroom: Located on the ground floor with walk-in closet and ensuite rain-shower room and direct access from the bedroom to the terrace
- The White Room: Queen-sized bed, double aspect windows
- The Dormitory: A kids' haven with three trundle beds – and so the potential for a 6-bed dorm! Also upstairs is a bathroom and WC with roll-top bath.
- The Terrace Room: Annexed to the Guest House, but in its own space because there is no internal access between the two. Queen-sized bed, ensuite shower room with rain shower and WC. French doors onto terrace.
Also upstairs is one bathroom with double sinks, a separate toilet and one shower room with luxury rain shower, WC, and double sinks. On the ground floor, there is also another rain-shower room with WC.
|Kitchen:||2 fully equipped kitchens.|
|Living Rooms:||Main House:
A large dining room with open fireplace leads to comfortable living room with Sky TV. The well-equipped kitchen is also on ground floor. Downstairs, the basement has table-tennis, table football, pinball and kids' games.
The Guest House has a fully equipped kitchen and a cosy dining and living area. This opens out through the French doors to a beautiful covered outside dining area on the terrace, with Weber barbecue.
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included.|
|Outside:||The heated infinity pool has sunbeds and a curtained day bed perfect for a shady snooze. The fully equipped kitchen with Weber barbecue and large dining table, all under shade, are perfect for long lunches and the open fireplace means it's still a perfect place for dinner even on chillier evenings!
The Point is also the perfect place to watch the sunset, enjoy an aperitif with that special someone or snuggle up with coffee and a book on a sunny morning. With comfy seating, the beautiful setting at the edge of the property on the cliffs overlooking the estuary is truly luxurious. The rustic grounds also provide space for almost any activity. There are lawns, sandy paths, wooded wilderness, vegetable patches and herb-filled terraces. And of course, the beach is just through the tunnel in the cliffs!
|Additional notes (if any):||Catering & Services
If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact us, we will be happy to help. We can usually help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting service
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit £5000
Energy costs included
Heating costs included
End of stay cleaning included
Changeover day Saturday
- Pool opened and closed daily, cleaned as needed.
- Daily housekeeping included other services (catering, transfers, etc) can be arranged at an extra cost - please contact for further details.