Extraordinary property filled with authentic french character.
Weekly price guide: £4463-£5654
Type: Holiday House
Property Ref: DOM2363
This extraordinary property is made up of the Manor House for 14 guests and the Grange for 10 guests. The domaine was built in 1664 and the buildings owe their charm to the builder’s knowledge and the noble materials used to create it. The interior is filled with authentic French character. It has been decorated with great care and attention to detail. Guests are welcome to use the library-salon collection of books and CDs. Catering available.
|Living Rooms:||The Manor - 12 to 14 Persons
- 3 rooms with double beds
- 1 room with double and single bed
- 1 room with twin beds
- 1 room with single and pull-out bed
- 4 bathrooms with WC's
- Laundry room.
- Large kitchen with a cooker, microwave and fridge.
- Pantry with freezer
- Laundry room with shower and WC
- Dining Room
- Large and round tables
- Sofas around open-fire
- Library-Salon with a chimney, video, Hi-Fi and grand piano.
The Grange - 8 to 10 persons
- 1 twin
- 1 double bed
- 2 shower rooms with WC
- 2 first floor rooms
- 1 double and single bed
- 2 large bathrooms
- Double basin/WC
- 1 independent room with a double bed-Shower/WC
- Mezzanine with Salon.
- American style kitchen.
|Outside:||- Swimming Pool (13 m X 6 m).|
|Additional notes (if any):|| Catering & Services
- Please enquire at time of booking for catering and services.
- Daily maid service for 2 hours.
- Swimming pool and ground maintenance.
At Additional Cost
- Discovering Perigord Cookery: A morning market visit to Sarlat - tasting and buying local produce , a tour of the medieval town upon return to the Domaine, preparation of local specialities together for the formal dinner - participation for the day €46 euros.
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit €1000. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
Energy costs included
Linen & towels included
Changeover day any day of the week.
Insurance It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- The Domaine can cater for all different types of visit. The property lends itself particularly well to seminars for 11 to 14 people.
- You will find all your communication necessities - fax, internet, etc.
- The Manor and the Grange have plenty of space necessary to organize work groups.
- The conditions of your stay are sure to be the key to a successful seminar. It allows your group to develop your work relationship and group coherence, benefiting your creativity and productivity.
- The meals or lunch buffets will be organised as your working day allows.
- The evening meals will allow our house Chef , Paul Dyer, to show you his talents and initiate you into the secrets of his wine cellar, which is rich in the wines of Bordeaux, but also the wines of Bergerac, Monbazillac and Cahors.