Right on the beachfront with stunning views of the turquoise ocean.
Weekly price guide: £7246-£13250
Property Ref: VIL2351
In an idyllic beachfront position, this villa in Languedoc, southern France, sleeps up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
Surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens, the villa’s terraces and outdoor infinity pool make for the perfect spot to unwind. Sleeps 8, option of an additional 2.
There is a nanny en-suite double bedroom in the basement, which many of our guests favour as a perfect fifth bedroom for the teenagers!
|Bedrooms:||All bedrooms are suitable for double or twin occupancy and are equipped with plasma televisions, DVD iPod players and docking stations.|
|Bathrooms:||The luxurious en-suite bathrooms are brimming with L’Occitane products and fluffy bathrobes and towels for your comfort. Work out in the villa’s air-conditioned leisure area complete with modern gymnasium and sauna or watch your favourite movie in the cinema room!|
|Kitchen:||The modern open plan kitchen area is fully equipped with utensils and all the latest appliances.|
|Living Rooms:||The magnificent entrance will be sure to create the ‘wow’ factor as you step into the incredibly light and spacious villa. Continue into the open plan living areas, perfect for entertaining and unwinding and equipped with plasma television, DVD library and sound system in the lounge.
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included|
|Outside:||Surrounded by perfectly manicured gardens, the villa’s terraces and outdoor infinity pool make for the perfect spot to unwind. With comfortable loungers to soak up the sun and a Webber BBQ to prepare a delicious alfresco lunch or dinner on the terrace.|
|Additional notes (if any):||Catering & Services
The villa comes with a villa manager to ensure everything goes smoothly and to oversee all aspects of your stay, as well as daily housekeeping. A chef, host and any other services you may require are available on request at an additional cost.
- Villa manager, daily housekeeping, concierge service
- Private chef available (supplemental charge)
- Welcome pack including champagne, wine, local charcuterie, cheeses and essentials
- Airport transfers and car rental can be arranged
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna and gym
- Use of a speedboat with driver, water skis, wakeboard & ringo (4 x half days per week)
- Mountain bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, table tennis
- Terrace, sun loungers and BBQ
- Cinema room
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Plasma screen, DVD, Bose iPod, stereo system in living area
- Plasma screen, DVD, Bose iPod station in each bedroom
- Air conditioning
- L'Occitane products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels and hairdryer in each bedroom
- Fresh flowers on arrival
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit £1,000
Energy costs included
Heating costs included
End of stay cleaning included
Pets welcome with £1,000 pet deposit
Smoking Only outside