Beautiful chalet in the peaceful area of Les Bossons.
Weekly price guide: £3379-£4383
Property Ref: CHA2285
This is a beautiful 4-bedroom chalet in the peaceful area of Les Bossons, just a 5 minute drive from the very centre of Chamonix. It's a wooden detached split-level chalet with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (of which 3 are ensuite) which also has a sauna, log fire, Sky TV, wifi and stunning views from the hot tub in the private garden. During the summer, the chalet is rented out on a flexible catered or self-catered basis. During the winter the chalet is exclusively catered, and welcomes groups of up to 8 people for week-long stays, or short breaks and includes chalet catering with unlimited bottled wines, Geneva aiport transfers and daily piste transfers - perfect for those who want to get on with the business of skiing and relaxing!
|Bedrooms:||4 twin/double bedrooms
- Bedrooms 1-3 all have en-suite bath or shower rooms, and bedroom 4 has its own separate bathroom
|Bathrooms:||4 bathrooms (3 ensuite)|
|Kitchen:||Fully-equipped American-style kitchen with breakfast bar|
|Living Rooms:||First floor
- You normally enter the chalet on this level
- Spacious and light living/dining area with large fire place and spacious seating for 8 or more
- The living area has large French doors and windows, with stunning views of Mont Blanc and the Bossons glacier
|Other Rooms:|| Ground floor
- Storage area for skis and boots
- Sauna and walk-in shower
- Laundry/Utility room and WC
- Games room - a great 2nd living area with flat screen TV (with Sky), DVD, and Wii.
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included.|
|Outside:||- Outdoor hot tub
- Private garden and decking with outdoor fire
- Free parking Chalet Maverick Description
|Additional notes (if any):|| Transfers included
Transfers (at extra cost)
Ski passes (at extra cost)
Maid service included
Maid service available (at extra cost)
Chef/Cook available (at extra cost)
Catering & Services
During winter the chalet is available on an exclusively catered basis, which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal with wine on 6 of the 7 days. This price also includes Geneva airport transfers and daily piste transfers, and daily housekeeping.
Before you travel our staff will help you book lift passes, lessons, ski guides and anything else you may need. Once in Chamonix, the chalet hosts and resort team will help you with everything else such as restaurant bookings, husky rides, nannies, massages and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Energy costs, heating costs and end of stay cleaning included.
No smoking allowed.
Changeover day Saturday Sunday