This gorgeous chalet provides the ideal family break or romantic getaway.
Weekly price guide: £4901-£8020
Property Ref: CHA2282
Picture perfect and so cosy you'll never want to leave! This gorgeous chalet provides the ideal family break or romantic getaway and has frequently been used by honeymoon couples! It sleeps up to four guests in two delightful bedrooms with en-suites and offers an outdoor hot tub, Sky television and WiFi. Enjoy stunning views from the wonderful living and dining areas and from the spacious terrace of this cute luxury chalet.
|Bedrooms:||Two double en-suite bedrooms combine a traditional chalet feel with luxurious design and finish and each has a plasma television, DVD player and Bose ipod docking station.|
|Bathrooms:||The 2 bathrooms feature L’Occitane products, luxury towels and bathrobes.|
|Kitchen:||Well equipped modern kitchen|
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen and towels are included.|
|Additional notes (if any):|| On site concierge
Maid service included
Babysitting service available (at extra cost)
Chef/cook available (at extra cost)
Fresh flowers on arrival
Champagne reception and canapes on arrival (winter only)
- Outdoor split-level pool (summer only)
- Outdoor hot tub, indoor jacuzzi, sauna, hamman, massage/treatment room
- Cinema room
- Well stocked wine cellar
- Open fireplace, balcony and large terrace
- Webber BBQ (summer only)
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Plasma screen, Sky TV, DVD, Bose iPod dock in living room
- Plasma screen, DVD, Bose iPod dock in each bedroom
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- L’Occitane products, hairdryer in each bedroom Fresh flowers on arrival
In winter, services include a resort manager, personal chef, host and driver, with daily housekeeping and a mid-week linen change. In summer, services include a resort manager and daily housekeeping, with a mid-week linen change. A chef, host and driver are available on request at an additional cost.
There's also a babysitting service, which includes looking after the children during the day, taking them to activities, and of course babysitting, available at an additional cost.
- Chalet manager, daily housekeeping, concierge service, private chef, hostess, driver (inclusive in winter/optional summer)
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival.
- Breakfast, tea, and four course dinners - 6 nights (winter only)
- Welcome pack including champagne, wine, charcuteries and cheeses (summer only)
- Airport transfers and chauffer driven vehicles (inclusive in winter/optional in summer)
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit £1,000
Energy costs included.
Heating costs included.
End of stay cleaning included.
Pets welcome with £1,000 pet deposit
Smoking - Outside only