Large luxury villa.
Weekly price guide: £3230-£5143
Property Ref: VIL1859
This large luxury villa offers over 350 sq m of spacious living accommodation and is fitted throughout with a range of modern conveniences. The oldest part of the villa dates back over 400 years; with exposed beams and stone walls, it has been sympathetically renovated to keep much of its original charm. The villa including apartment can sleep up to 22 people, 12 adults and 10 children plus cots.
- Large master bedroom with king size bed plus day bed.
- 2 twin bedrooms - can be doubles, shared luxury bathroom with sunken bath, shower, WC and sink.
- All rooms have original exposed beams to ceilings.
- Spacious master bedroom with French doors leading out to the veranda, luxury en-suite with stand alone bath, walk-in shower, twin sinks and WC.
- 2 further bedrooms each with 2 x bunk beds, sleeps 8 in total.
- There is a further double bedroom with enclosed veranda, separate shower room and WC.
- Double bedroom can accommodate an extra single bed if required.
|Kitchen:||The spacious fully fitted kitchen has a dining area for 6, plus further seating at the breakfast bar. Appliances include microwave, American fridge/freezer, range oven (5 gas rings), dishwasher, coffee machine and plenty of electrical kitchen ware.|
|Living Rooms:||The main salon (80 sq m) has a plasma TV, French cable, Sky TV free view channels (HD available, bring your own box), DVD Player/Ipod docking & music station, pool table and dining area with seating for up to 20 people.
Salon 2 is fitted with a HD home cinema with 120” pull down screen, blue ray DVD player, separate TV with Wii, Playstation 3 and log burning stove. The villa has WiFi broadband and a separate laundry room.
|Other Rooms:||Large dining room|
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen & towels included.
Maid service is available
|Outside:||Outside you can relax on the vine covered veranda which has a bar, plenty of seating, and darts area. The Mediterranean court yard provides a large dining area with 3m table. There is a large gas barbecue and fire pit.
The fully alarmed solar heated pool is enclosed in its own tropical garden with a vine-covered dining area, plenty of sun beds, and shaded sandpit. The villa is fully equipped for children of all ages with toys, books, games and full ‘dressing up’ wardrobe. Outside is a play area with swings, slides, 5-aside football pitch and go-karts, bikes, sandpit, trampoline and outdoor theatre. There is a fully fenced pond with a variety of ducks and 7 pet pygmy goats that the children are invited to feed. There is a brand new table tennis table and football table to be enjoyed.
|Additional notes (if any):||The apartment has air conditioning and opens out to the Mediterranean court yard. (Please note the apartment is priced separately and is only available when booking the main villa).
The villa booked in conjunction with the apartment can sleep up to 22 guests (12 adults and 10 children). Please note that the website price is based on a group size of up to 14 adults.
Additional Guests (groups larger than 14)
- £150 per person per week (£50 per week for under 2 year olds).
- The apartment (sleeps 4): Spring & Autumn £350, Summer £475.
Catering & Services
Should you require any of the following, please enquire at time of booking:
- Full/Part time catering services can be arranged including bed and breakfast, informal buffets, or formal diner with waitress service and in house chef.
- House keeping is offered on a daily or part weekly basis.
- English/French speaking baby sitting/childminding can be arranged on request.
- The villa offers a variety of beauty treatments, waxing and massages (relaxation, sports, physiotherapy and Indian head massages) provided by an in-house therapist and exclusive to guests.
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit €450. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
Energy costs included during the summer. A charge of £100 per week during winter.
Pets - Please enquire.
End of stay cleaning £150.
No smoking in the property.
Insurance - It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- For bookings of over 10 adults, guests must be aware that there are only 4 king size beds and 1 twin room in the villa (with additional king available in the apartment) the rest are bunk beds.
- The villa booked in conjunction with the apartment can sleep up to 22 guests (12 adults and 10 children). Please note that the website price is based on a group size of up to 14 adults. For groups larger than 14 the following charges apply: £150 per person per week (£50 per week for under 2 year olds). The apartment (sleeps 4): Spring & Autumn £350, Summer £475.