Ideal for family holidays, parties, anniversaries or small weddings
Weekly price guide: £2996-£5793
Property Ref: CHA1836
The chateau can accommodate up to 19 persons in two wings connected by a music room: one grand piano Pleyel is at the disposal of seasoned musicians. It's ideal for family holidays, parties, anniversaries or small weddings. Families with children or groups (up to 15 adults maximum or 10 adults and 9 children). The 7 elegant bedrooms have been decorated by hand and refurbished with a contemporary touch. Attention to details include good quality beds (two four-posters) and linen as well as period and vintage furniture. Most bathrooms have been completely remodeled in 2011 with a large shower. There is central heating for winter use and occasionally, a blazing log fire! The property can be rented for 8/9 people in June for €2457. This includes the classical wing with 2 bedrooms. The Park bedroom, Valley bedroom and dormitory for up to 5 children. The living room, dining room, kitchen and swimming pool are also included.
|Bedrooms:||The chateau is divided in to two self-contained wings: The Medieval wing and The Classical Wing.
The Medieval Wing
- There is a suite of 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 with twin beds (90 X190) for 4 people which has an en-suite which is shared between the two bedrooms within the suite.
- There is 1 triple bedroom (1 double bed (160x200) & 1 single bed 90X190).
- There is 1 double bedroom (140X190) and there is a bathroom which is shared with the triple room.
The Classical Wing
- There is 1 double bedroom with twin beds (90X200) it can be converted to a big dormitory for the youngest children as there are up to 6 single beds and a bathroom.
- There is another double bedroom (140X190) and bathroom but the toilets are shared with the dormitory.
- There is also the Master bedroom with a double bed (160 x200) and an en-suite bathroom.
|Kitchen:||The ground floor has a refined dining room with 17th century panelling. The newly refurbed fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, small freezer, microwave, gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine) opens directly into the park with garden furniture and bbq on request. There is a Flat-screen tv, wifi connection, dvd player, Music room with two grand pianos (Pleyel & Bluthner) and hi-fi system. The bedrooms are located on the first floor:|
|Living Rooms:||The living room next to the dining room can also be used as a bedroom. It is decorated with antique furniture with French windows into garden.|
|Other Rooms:||Located in the seventeenth century wing of the chateau. The ground floor has a seventeenth century panelled dining room with fireplace and mullioned window overlooking the park. There is also a sofa bed.|
|Linen/Cleaning/Towels etc:||Linen and towels 20€ per person|
|Additional notes (if any):||- Cook/catering- Maid service/extra cleaning- Local day-trips or tours- Airport pick-up/drop-off- Babysitting service- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
Terms & Conditions
Security deposit €500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
Energy costs included in the rental price in the summer. €300 in the winter.
Pets not allowed.
End of stay cleaning €100.
No smoking in the property.
Insurance - It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.