Terms & Conditions
1. French Maison accepts advertisements provided by property owners in good faith and accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or misleading information provided by owners.
2. French Maison offers an advertising service and is not a party to the rental contract between an advertiser and a hirer. French Maison therefore has no responsibility under the said contract.
3. Booking of properties is the sole responsibility of the owner.
4. French Maison reserves the right to amend any advertisement to comply with the format of its website.
5. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that it has the right to reproduce any photographs or digital images which it supplies to French Maison. The advertiser indemnifies French Maison in respect of any claims brought against French Maison in relation to the reproduction of the said photographs or digital images.
6. It is the responsibility of the property owner to update prices and dates. Alternatively, the owner may instruct French Maison to make the amendments. French Maison are happy to make changes to the advertisement at any time throughout its period of engagement, free of charge.
7. French Maison is not liable for any loss or damages sustained by a property owner or a hirer, howsoever incurred.
8. French Maison will use its best endeavours to ensure that its website is available at all times. However, some breaks in service are unavoidable and French Maison accepts no liability in respect of such breaks.
9. By using or continuing to use the services of French Maison, advertisers and hirers agree to these terms and conditions.